Bi Binomial Unisex T-Shirt
Way to put the Bi in Binomial. Putting together Bisexual/Biromantic pride with math, "nomial" literally means a noun or term, so technically any bi person is a Bi being, or a binomial. Probably not intuitive to everyone, but if anyone asks, now you can explain it and sound like a smart mathy person (if you aren't already) while wearing it for subtle Bi pride.
Feel free to gift it to someone if you want to get a strange initial reaction. They'll feel smart when they understand it.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping